I'm a 40-something mother, wife, sister and daughter. I'm a wanna be photographer who spends her spare time dreaming about traveling the world and taking pictures.
Grey winters day
-
I was feeling inspired by the snowstorm we had yesterday so I thought I'd
go for a drive and take a few pictures. All images were taken in Seabrook,
NH ...
The Dancing Heart
-
The screaming episode of a-fib I had last night reminded me of my promise
to write more about my experience with this condition in case someone is
looking ...
What Honorific Is Best for Pastors?
-
*Any time you have any letters before or after your name, it sends a
message. So you need to think about the message, and where that message is
going.* ...
Time To Hit The Stage For 2018
-
After an extended holiday break, it's time to return to the stage for the
first time this year, at the Lourdes Foundation's Mardi Gras and All That
Jazz...
Good Fences # 8
-
Hello strangers...just to let you all know I am still in the blogosphere.
I have to get out n take some more fence photos....been lazy with my
camera. I ...
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Things to Do in Tally When You're Dead
-
Yes, it's been nine months since I've written a blog. I don't know if it
was semi-retirement, a sudden feeling of angst over the another abrupt
ending ...
My life now.
-
Wow. So many things have changed in my life. The past couple of weeks
have been pretty tough but my girls and my grandson help me every day. My
daughter...
Please Hold While We Transfer this Blog
-
Yep! I'm moving over here ...it's fresh, it's new, it's lean,
it's...whatever, I'm dropping the Vintage Thirty (although everything here
is staying here) a...
3 comments:
Somehow ice on trees is pretty. Not so pretty on the roads!
Lovely to see not lovely to deal with. Last winter was a real trying time for you folks...hope this winter is kinder.
Whoa!
I agree with Janis! Please no repeats of last winter. That was AWFUL!!!!
Post a Comment