I guess I'm just in a New York state of mind. This is near the Statue of Liberty. It seemed rather odd to not see the Twin Towers sticking up in the midst of that.
I love this photo! It would be better with the towers...I used to think the loss of the towers and all that we lost with it was going to be a turning point for America. That we would be more loving, respectful and united because of our loss. I now think it isn't going to happen this side of heaven.
I'm a 40-something mother, wife, sister and daughter. I'm a wanna be photographer who spends her spare time dreaming about traveling the world and taking pictures.
1 comment:
I love this photo! It would be better with the towers...I used to think the loss of the towers and all that we lost with it was going to be a turning point for America. That we would be more loving, respectful and united because of our loss. I now think it isn't going to happen this side of heaven.
Post a Comment