Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hunkered Down

Right about now I'd normally be typing a new blog post, but tonight we are anxiously watching the skies for severe weather.  The system that beat up on Joplin, Missoui is now moving through this area, and while I'm not normally spooked by storms, my meterologist friends are telling me this could be the worst system we've dealt with in years.  I've lost count of how many times we've had to shelter in our closet this spring.  Frankly, the weather this year is WEARING me OUT.  Stay low, friends as this storm cuts a path through the Midwest.

4 comments:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Thinking of you! Hang in there!

:)

oreneta said...

Here's hoping it just blows right over the whole place.

Jan n Jer said...

I cannot believe what is happening with all this severe weather this spring. Hope your area is spared and that all stay safe from the storm.

Living Life said...

Sure hope you braved the stormy weather, my friend!