I'm a 40-something mother, wife, sister and daughter. I'm a wanna be photographer who spends her spare time dreaming about traveling the world and taking pictures.
Ch-ch-changes
-
Church is different now. I'm not wrestling a car seat or a diaper bag. I'm
not making up a bottle or filling a sippy cup. I don't have a bag filled
with q...
It's a Hat Party - Breast Cancer Awareness
-
We celebrated the last of my six chemotherapy treatments and forty-seven
radiation treatments with a hat party. Actually, it was a surprise hat
party for m...
The Reason
-
Ok. It's been over a year since my last blog post, and I thought my
blogging days were a thing of the past, but something compelled me to write
this post. ...
Goin' to the Chapel...
-
This is my last scheduled post until I return from Oregon around the 8th of
September. MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God truly blessed m...
On getting married
-
Yep you read that right The Girl Next Door, the one who swore she would
never marry again.... is getting married. OF COURSE to the Captain, silly.
He gave ...
Reconnecting....
-
Long after my friend Amy got the all clear from her cancer diagnosis, she
told me that if something ever happened to her--I needed to be the one to
shut do...
3 comments:
I'm afraid the ganglia that are in charge of his nervous system do not allow thoughts.
~smart alec answers by janjanmom ( :
What big eyes you have? hee hee
Great shot! I think he likes to be studied!
Post a Comment