Sunday, October 9, 2011

Surprise!

Please ignore the fact that this picture is out of focus, crooked, underexposed and generally bad, but Mama showed up at her surprise birthday party about five minutes before I had my act together, and I barely had time to turn on the camera before she walked in the door.  I didn't get to focus, check my settings or even turn on the flash.  Never mind all that.  It still gives you the general idea of her reaction.


Girlfriend didn't have any idea there was a party for her until she reached the bottom of the church steps and saw everyone sitting there waiting on her.  We got her.  We got her gooood.  Ha!

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Happy Birthday to you Mom.

Anonymous said...

Dee from Tennessee

And I hope "a good time was had by all" :)

oreneta said...

YEAH!!!!

Happy Birthday indeed!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

LOVE it!!