1. Smooth, brown hardwood flooring that brings nature inside.
2. Tumbled tile that adds warmth to a room.
3. Pretty pendant lights that make a great accent. (And yes, I will be removing the tags and dust eventually.)
4. Electricians who don’t freak when they’ve just finished the job but you call them anyway the next day to say, “Hey, about these cool pendant lights I bought on a whim at Lowes last night. They sure would look great over the snack bar.”
5. Teenage daughters who go to the Homecoming dance with her buddy and dance the night away with friends when the boy in her life turns out recently to be a real doo doo head.
In honor of National Coffee Day let's enjoy a few early autumn images! - It's time for me to enjoy my daily afternoon coffee. It also seems like the perfect time to post a few images I shot this past Thursday while up north o...
4 weeks ago