Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm Not Braggin', Just Sharin'

Well, smack my bottom and call me Gertie! My dandelion picture is in the first round of finalists today over at The Pioneer Woman's macro photography contest.



I was so excited I jumped up and stepped out of my shoe. This totally makes up for the fact that I have a new pile of moving boxes in the garage to sort and put away, Papa T. couldn't figure out which end of the fork to use at dinner Saturday night and Teen Angel and her BFF were in a fender bender this past weekend. (No injuries, exept to the fence.) Oh, and I ripped the elastic out of my under drawers when I was getting dressed this morning. Apparently, the shelf life of Hanes cotton high cut briefs is two years, eight months and 22 days. Who knew?

9 comments:

J.G. said...

That totally makes up for the other stuff! It's a lovely picture. Good for you!

karisma said...

Congratulations! You have me smiling here with your blaze descriptions of the less fortunate events! Hugs xoxox

Janis said...

Conagratulations...I can see why it was chosen...very good macro photo. Hope you win! Sounds like the rest of the weekend was stressful to say the least. Glad TA n her friend were ok...there goes the insurance rate up n up!

A New England Life said...

I'd be braggin! That's awesome! Way to go! Actually I saw it when I was going through her photos this morning but I just scrolled though real quickly and didn't realize it was yours. So cool!

Sorry to hear about the fender bender. I hear you on that one! Glad it was all okay.

I don't know, my bikini Hanes have held out pretty well! Much to my husbands dismay. lol!

Gail Dixon said...

Oh, I'd so be bragging if it were me! I know you must be so honored. That's a big deal. :)

Gin said...

Haha. You crack me up. Great pic!

oreneta said...

YAHOOO!

Nice when life hands you a balance, no?

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

OK. I'm convinced that you and PW are besties. First you win a cast iron pot, and now you're picked for the first round?

When are you going to the ranch and when do I need to be at the airport so I can go with you? : )

Living Life said...

That photo is a winner for sure! Excellent my dear, excellent!

Sorry to hear about T.A. and her friend. I'm sure it scared the dickens out of them and you too!

Time for new undies! I guess you can only wash and dry them so many times before they wear out!