Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pay It Forward

I recently left a comment over at Janis' place and became a lucky recipient in the Pay It Forward game. A few days later I received this package from her: I love getting stuff from blogging buddies. It's fun, fun, fun. Inside it was beautifully wrapped in spring like paper with this clever little poem. And inside? This waterproof bag for cosmetics or anything you want to keep dry. It will be great for traveling or to put in my gym bag or my beach bag this summer. What a handy thing! And it's so soft.

And there was also this palm tree door hanger, which is perfect for a ParrotHead like me. I immediately placed it on the door leading into our master bathroom because that bathroom has a palm tree theme. Excellent choice, Janis. She knows me well, even though she's never met me.

Thank you, thank you! And now it's my turn to pay it forward. It works like this: the first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive something from me. You must have a blog in order for me to know enough about you to pick an item to send to you. I'm looking forward to it, so comment away!

5 comments:

J.G. said...

I can't believe my eyes: it says "0 comments" down at the bottom! Being late for work suddenly seems like a good thing. Thanks for making this my lucky day!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I'm in! What a fun idea!!

: )

janjanmom said...

yay! yay! I'm number 3!!!!

"CAPTAIN DAVE" said...

Do you find it odd that it took until 3:41 p.m. for three people to comment? Are we afraid of having to "pay it forward"? Hmmmm.

oreneta said...

Hula, that's a pretty cool idea! I love the palm tree door latch.