Because I don't do that enough.
1. Midway through a run that was kicking my butt because of dehydration I found a water fountain at the public library.
2. This is a short work week, and I should actually get a chance to sleep in at least one day.
3. Every time I talk to my mother I find it comforting.
4. Those little chatty texts from Teen Angel throughout the day make the work day shorter and brighter.
5. The first tomato from the garden was ripe enough to eat.
6. I finally perfected my pickled cucumber recipe.
7. There are tiny watermelons and cantaloupes in the garden.
8. There was time to sit in the swing with Hubby on a unseasonably cool evening.
9. The cost of fixing the pickup truck was much less than I thought it would be.
10. I have a family reunion this weekend.
11. I get to see fireworks this weekend, and that should make for some fun picture taking.
12. Another day of life lies ahead.
Grey winters day - I was feeling inspired by the snowstorm we had yesterday so I thought I'd go for a drive and take a few pictures. All images were taken in Seabrook, NH o...
3 years ago