Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Things Hula Loves-"Do They Know It's Christmas"


Sure, I like lots of other Christmas music, but this is one of my favorites. Throughout the month of December I can generally be busted belting out "Feed the World" while driving to and from work on any given morning. I'm not sure if I love it because the message is still relavant today or if it brings back warm memories of big hair, fingerless gloves and ripped up sweatshirts. I don't care what anyone says, George Michael is still one of the hottest gay men around, and look, Bono really does have eyes.

2 comments:

J.G. said...

My goodness, we were all young then! Thanks for the reminder of this beautiful song and sentiment. (Now I'm going back to see if I can recognize Bono.

Jan n Jer said...

I always loved this song and what it stood for. I agree with you about George Michaels, he sure is easy on the eyes.