Sunday, July 15, 2007

And the Award Goes to....

You decide. That's right. After a couple of days of mulling over the recipients that I'd like to forward the Reflection Award to I've decided to let you pick. That's because I'm so new to the blogging world that I haven't yet created a list of favorite fellow bloggers. I don't have a lot of free time to sample many fellow bloggers, so I have just a few I read somewhat regularly. I'm asking my lurkers to pick a favorite uplifting blogger and forward this award to them for me. Just let me know which blogger you picked so I can sample them for myself. I figure this serves two purposes. It keeps the award moving, and it helps me to find some other interesting blogs.

I hope this doesn't seem like a cop out, but it's the best solution I can think of. I WILL give a shout out to a couple of my readers. First of all, Mia. Thanks so much Mia for giving me the award. I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness, and your faithful readership. You really know how to make a gal feel appreciated. Also, thanks to Janjanmom for stopping in on a regular basis and posting. And for helping me to stumble into this nifty little thing called blogging. Everyone has a different reason for blogging. For me, it's a way of developing the habit of writing every day, so that hopefully, one day I can start writing a novel that's rolling around in my head and my heart. Even if no one ever reads it, my goal is to get it on paper before I get too old to type. It's one of the items on my "things I must do before I die" list. To the rest of you who allow us to glimpse into your world through y0ur posts, I say thanks. It satisfies my curious soul when I get the opportunity to peek.

No comments: