Saturday, July 28, 2007

Found the Salt

In the interest of not posting anything that could be used against me in future Senate confirmation hearings, I will not tell all. I will admit to having a large time. A REALLY large time. I have pictures but have to get them developed. That's because I had to take them the old fashioned way, with a disposable camera. Cameras aren't allowed into the concert, so you have to sneak one in. Any unapproved items (ie..cameras, blankets, coolers, alcohol, beach balls over a certain size) are halted at the door and put in an unattended barrell where you can try to find them after the show. Yeah, right. Not wanting to lose a digital camera, I opted for the disposable one. I saw many unusual sights: beaches in the back of pickup trucks, wild outfits and one naked backside at a porta-potty (more on that later). We stayed safe and a good time was had by all. Can't wait 'til next year! More info to come later today, but now I'm off to Wal-Mart to get the pictures developed...and to buy some salt.

No comments: