Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Evolution of Spring, Kentucky Style

On the second day of the week, the Lord made spring. 77 degrees and sunny. Hula ran in shorts and a t-shirt. And it was good. On the third day of the week, the Lord made winter…again. 35 degrees and a wee bit of sleet.Hula ran in full UnderArmor, gloves and a sock cap. And it was bad.On the fourth day of the week, the Lord made sinus medicine. Potent and tinged with acetaminophen.
Hula took it because her head felt like this. On the fifth day of the week Hula moved to Arizona. And it was good.
*Images courtesy of: oksenate.gov, maa.org, falk.com, ratemyfrown.com and willcountyema.org.

6 comments:

Rink's Ramblings said...

I've done Arizona and I've done Southwest Florida. I'll take Florida, the beach beats the desert!

Lew Jetton said...

I wondered what that halo effect was today!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Too cute.

I can't wait for spring. CANNOT WAIT!!!

oreneta said...

I've been reading about the wild weather swings that have been going on all over the place there, and thinking that people are going to get the worst kind of colds....

Trailboss said...

You are so funny! Loved this post. (need some company in Arizona?)

janjanmom said...

Those warm days were good. I almost did the seasonal clothing swap...and then I remembered this happens every year!!