Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Truth in Advertising

Dear makers of Crystal Light,

May I suggest that you take a lesson in product naming from the folks at OPI nail polish? Their names are so descriptive and whimsical, and they always seem to fit the contents of the bottle perfectly. I'm making this suggestion because this:
should be Sunday, Bloody Sunday or My Bloody Valentine or even Murder She Wrote. 'Cause Cherry Pomegranate doesn't begin to describe what happens when you mix it with club soda.Just a thought.
Your home girl,
Hula

4 comments:

oreneta said...

Was your clothing all out of the way????

Trailboss said...

How funny, well for me anyway. I hope you didn't get it all over your clothes.

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Oh my WORD!!!

That's too funny. Did it stain your hands?

Amy said...

LOL!:)

~From your home girl wearing a pomegranate/cranberry juice stained tee shirt.;)