Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Guess who turned the big 4-0 this past Sunday. Super Cop. Ha! Never mind how old that would make me. Let's just focus on HIS age. Since I didn't have a chance to erect a big flashing sign in his yard Sunday, I thought I'd do the next best thing, splatter it all over my corner of the Internet. Along with some old pictures of him because nothing spices up a blog like goofy old family photos. And because I'm the bossy big sister, and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't make his life more embarrassing on special occasions such as this. Happy Birthday Super Cop! I left out the one where you're standing in front of the outhouse. You can thank me later.

7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Happy Birthday.

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Awww! Too cute! Happy Birthday!

The Big Guy turns 4-0 in January which means I'm not too far behind (sigh).

Trailboss said...

Happy birthday Super Cop. I especially love the nelly, gayish basketball one. That made me laugh outloud!

Jan n Jer said...

Happy B.day super Cop..special delivery is the spitting image of you.

The Church Lady said...

Such adorable pics! Happy Birthday Super Cop!

c said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oreneta said...

Happy Birthday Super Cop...love the last photo best!