Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Guess who turned the big 4-0 this past Sunday. Super Cop. Ha! Never mind how old that would make me. Let's just focus on HIS age. Since I didn't have a chance to erect a big flashing sign in his yard Sunday, I thought I'd do the next best thing, splatter it all over my corner of the Internet. Along with some old pictures of him because nothing spices up a blog like goofy old family photos. And because I'm the bossy big sister, and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't make his life more embarrassing on special occasions such as this. Happy Birthday Super Cop! I left out the one where you're standing in front of the outhouse. You can thank me later.

7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Happy Birthday.

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Awww! Too cute! Happy Birthday!

The Big Guy turns 4-0 in January which means I'm not too far behind (sigh).

Trailboss said...

Happy birthday Super Cop. I especially love the nelly, gayish basketball one. That made me laugh outloud!

Jan n Jer said...

Happy B.day super Cop..special delivery is the spitting image of you.

Living Life said...

Such adorable pics! Happy Birthday Super Cop!

Xavier Macia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oreneta said...

Happy Birthday Super Cop...love the last photo best!