Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Treadmill? Treadmill who?

I've just spent two full days shopping in Louisville. I managed to squeeze in a Gotta Have It size of sweet cream at Cold Stone Cremery, a pomegranate mojito the size of my head and a big slab of red velvet cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Oh, and tomorrow is Teen Angel's birthday, which means cake, cake, cake. As my friend Yvonne used to say, "Might as well smear it on my a** 'cause that's where it's goin'." I gotta find a salad or two when I get home.

8 comments:

J.G. said...

Please send me a pomegranate mojito, stat. (Happy Birthday Teen Angel!)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Red Velvet Cheesecake? Lord have mercy.

Living Life said...

I'll bet I've gained 3-4 pounds just since Christmas. I need to get real serious come Jan. 1.

Enjoy your time and then you too can get serious come Jan. 1!

Happy Birthday to Teen Angel!

oreneta said...

I cannot even imagine what red velvet cheesecake could be....I have to admit though that I am going to have to find more time for walking the dog at some point.

Mia said...

"Ice cream and cake do the ice cream and cake" sing with me now...

s said...

I've had all three...please pass me the mojito...
Although, the cheesecake with coffee is awesome...
Wasn't too fond of the ice cream...there was no chocolate in it. H-m-m-m-m

Swampy said...

That's me up there...posted before I was finished typing.

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Happy new year to you and to your family! I hope you can join us next week at Fun Monday!