Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Fun Fact #622-Holiday Get Togethers

Throughout the years, Hula has always enjoyed spending time with family and friends during the holidays. Hula LOVES a good party. In fact, one time she considered changing her middle name to Festiva.
Occasionally, those get togethers include old classmates and childhood friends. Like this elementary school reunion in 1981, her senior year of high school. Or as Hula likes to call it, the Aqua Net Year. It was the best hair...I mean, year...ever.

6 comments:

J.G. said...

We are of the same era, obviously: I miss big hair. The current slimy, flat look does nothing for me.

Mike Golch said...

I used to enjoy family ger togethers,but since I got snubbe at thanksgiving by my sisters i really do not care for family get togethers any more.

Rink's Ramblings said...

Love the big hair!

karisma said...

Definitely the best hair ever! Oh for the simple days of a round brush and a hairdryer...sigh! (Not to mention all that hairspray!)

Janis said...

What did we ever do without Aqua net...haha. big rollers and bobbypins were my best friend back then.

Cruise Mom said...

I so miss the big hair days of the 80s! Of course, my hair is going to be big no matter what...