Sunday, May 13, 2012

Berry Excited

Maybe we're a little simple, but around our house, we get very excited when we plant produce and it actually yields fruits or vegetables.  We LOVE picking stuff out of the garden. 

A year and a half ago, we planted some blackberry, raspberry and blueberry bushes.  They were too young to do anything but grow a few branches last year, but this year they are outdoing themselves.  The blueberries are a little thin, and it's too early to know how many raspberries we'll have, but y'all, we are going to have a ton of blackberries.



Cobbler, here we come!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Our blackberries are looking to be a bumper crop this year also! Yumm!

Trailboss said...

I have found several mature blackberry plants since I moved into my new house. I'm like you, cobbler here I come!