Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Lord Answers Prayer

I've taken to randomly shouting "We're goin' to the Book Club!" to no one in particular at my house lately.  And if you don't know the reference then you haven't seen the trailer for Matthew McConaughey's new movie, Magic Mike.  Can I just say I'm grateful he's finally decided to embrace his sex symbol status and run with it in a role as a male stripper. 
Photo Courtesy of:  I don't know.  I got distracted.

Sweet mother of Mabel, I may actually go to the movies for this one instead of waiting for it to hit HBO.  God is good.  All the time.

3 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

I always wonder why he n Sandra Bullock parted ways! They made such a cute couple!!!

Living Life said...

Whoa nelly! He is a hottie! Does he ever age?? lol. I think I will have to check this flick out.

Linda said...

I am still laughing at you on this one...he is a hottie, isn't he? I have always been very "fond" of him!