I have been tagged by the Swamp Witch for an Eight Random Things About Me post. She put a creative twist on it, though. This is an Intelligent MeMe. Hey, quit laughing. It could happen here. Besides, I’m playing along because I like a challenge, and this one seems fun. I’m tagging a few other folks, too, so get ready. You know who you are, and I’m coming for you. You’ll find your name at the bottom of this post. If you’re too busy raising children, earning a living and watching Grey’s Anatomy reruns, I’ll understand. If you don’t play along I won’t hold it against you. I’ll just take my ball and go home…and pout.
Here's how the Intelligent MeMe works:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and notify him/her that your MeMe post is up and running.
2) Once you create your Multiple Intelligent MeMe, tag any number of people who won't reach through your computer screen and choke you because you tagged them.
4) Alert them to the fact they have been tagged by any means possible.
5) Threaten them with Mitt Romney political ads and more tags f they don't post the Intelligent MeMe within one week.
5) Post the rules.
A. List the 8 Multiple Intelligences:
B. Post "something" that corresponds with each of the above. "Something" can be a quote, a picture, a drawing, a story, a song, a book, an anecdote... whatever corresponds with each intelligence.
Here are the examples Swampy used:
1. Visual-Spatial: "The only real world is the world seen by children."
2. Verbal-Linguistic: "Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches."
3. Musical-Rhythmical: "I march to a different drummer whose location, identity, and musical training have yet to be established."
4. Bodily-Kinesthetic: I knew something was wrong the minute you bit my nose.
5. Interpersonal: "There's no room in this argument for both of us, unless you move over just a little."
6. Intrapersonal: "Would you rather be in my mood or have me come into yours?"
7. Naturalist: "At what point in my war with the tumbleweeds will the tumbleweeds finally give up."
8. Logical-Mathematical: "If I die before doing everything on my list, to whom should I leave my list?"
Some of the folks who have already been tagged are working toward posting on Friday, Feb. 1st. I’m working on a tropical theme and will post mine this Friday. Be there or be square dude. Here are the folks I’m tagging (drum roll please):
Grey winters day - I was feeling inspired by the snowstorm we had yesterday so I thought I'd go for a drive and take a few pictures. All images were taken in Seabrook, NH o...
8 months ago