Sunday, February 17, 2008

In The Pink

Roses are red
Violets are neat
I got a Valentine
with pretty pink feet



I feel pretty certain I received a Valentine's Day gift that no one else received. While everyone else got candy and flowers, I got these.....




I absolutely love them. They're a great addition to my collection of tacky, tropical stuff. And I love that my husband knows me so well that he picked something I would appreciate and enjoy much more than flowers or candy. Kind of like those shoes Teen Angel bought me for Christmas.


As they say at Hooter's....delightfully tacky, yet unrefined.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Having met you I would only agree with delightful, not tacky or unrefined!! LOVE the shoes

janjanmom said...

You are such a parrothead!! We should meet for tropical drinks sometime!! You have to stop me at one though!