Monday, September 8, 2008

Word of the Day-Justice

Main Entry: jus·tice
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French justise, from Latin justitia, from justus
Date: 12th century
1 a: the maintenance or administration of what is just especially by the impartial adjustment of conflicting claims or the assignment of merited rewards or punishments

b: the administration of law; especially : the establishment or determination of rights according to the rules of law or equity

Example: Pulling out of the high school parking lot before the teenage blonde hotness who brazenly tried to cut in front of me when she was so busy texting she didn’t realize there was a gap in the traffic. Ha! Tawanda!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Face it, Hula....You're older, and you have more insurance.;)

(I love that movie!)

Sigh....

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Ha! I sooooo do that too!

Trailboss said...

OMG, my favorite line from a movie, I'm older and I have more insurance!!!!!

I actually used this line at work a few weeks ago but I was not pounding another vehicle with mine!

Anonymous said...

wonderful film and great lines in in - Amy has already mentioned the best one!!