Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Little Rain

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. "

Rabindranath Tagore

Tagore obviously never dealt with the unexpected hospitalization of a mother in law, a disabled father in law, an extremely serious car wreck involving his daughter's good friend AND a dinner party for eight people all in the same day. Just sayin'.
On the positive side, the photo contest at The Pioneer Woman this week is bugs. Oh, joy!


Mike Golch said...

sounds like you are having a monsoon week.Just my opion.

Trailboss said...

YIKES! I hope things work out. I think there is something in the air this week. Mine has been horrible, but not like yours. It makes me realize I am bellyaching over things I shouldn't.

The Church Lady said...

Oh no. Hope everything turns out ok.

oreneta said...

Oh my god, what a day....how is MamaJ doing? How are you doing???

Janis said...

Oh my...doesn't sound good. Hang in and keep us posted!