Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Definitely From The Wrong Generation




You Scored 50% Correct



You are a solid child of the 80s

You'd never confuse Tiffany from Debbie

And while you may not know Prince's first #1 hit

You know every word to Little Red Corvette



Okay, I've always said I was from the wrong generation. I may have graduated from high school in 1982 and partied like it was 1999. I may have done the safety dance and wore big hair. I may have even gone to see The Police and REO SpeedWagon in concert, but my heart really belonged to the 60's. And my results on this quiz proves that. Now it's your turn.

2 comments:

ChrisB said...

I know very little it seems only 40% I'm surprised I even got that score as I guessed most answers!

Amy said...

I was 55%. I apparently am turning in to my mother...I can't remember anything.
That was fun!:)