Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rough Around The Edges

Alright! Alright, already! I give up. Stick a fork in me, I'm done. See my white flag? I surrender. This week wins. It has chewed me up, spit me out and kicked me in the fanny. I couldn't be more tired if I ran the Boston Marathon. Running nonstop from 5:30am to 10 or 11pm every day for the last couple of weeks has finally caught up with me. Toss in some extra stress at work and home and I am just whipped. I could lie and say that I'm feelin' all Holly Golightly right now.


Or calm and composed like Grace.

But I'm not. Not at all. First of all, I've got a little hair problem.

And I'm feelin' a little prickly.
And I really need to vent.
I'm tellin' ya. If I don't get a nap tomorrow......




3 comments:

oreneta said...

Yeah those days where you are just hainging on for the nap that might happen another day....your sense of humour isn't tapped out anyway.

hang in there.

Amy said...

You're funny!
And Nick Nolte looks like he shops at the same store that Marie Barone does.:)

Jason, as himself said...

Oh, no.