Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jingle All The Way Home

Why I love a 70% off sale....original price, $369. Take home price, $114. Merry Christmas to me! Suddenly, I have a little more ho, ho, ho in my holiday attitude. It makes the best frozen drinks evah, be it a margarita or a good old cherry slushie, and I've been eyeballin' this puppy ever since the Going Out of Business Sale started at Linens 'N Things about six weeks ago. I would have waited a little longer, because I can be as tight as the bark on a tree when it comes to frivolous toys, but this was the last one, and they were getting ready to ship it somewhere else. Jingle bells, jingle bells.........everybody sing along.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jingle Belth
**Hiccup**
Jingle Belth
Jingle Allthway
Oh what fun
It ith to ride
In a one horth open sleigh
HeyHeyHey...

I called the Rockettes, gave them you credentials...start packing your bags, we're both going to NYC to be in the Show...taking care of the animals in the Nativity Scene.

Trailboss said...

I have been waiting for the good items to be priced 70% off! I need some new sheets and a comforter.

oreneta said...

NOW you've got the Christmas spirit!

I haven't mailed the creams yet....the opening hours here are NUTS!!! Soon soon soon....

Anonymous said...

Popped back over to let you know that "waterproof" coveralls are a must...plus gloves, hat, boots, and gas mask. We walked past the "garage" when the animals are housed and I nostrils almost blew off.
BUT, the good news is, if we are good workers, we'll be promoted. So, start practicing your high kick (in your boots. I'm sure we can make it to Rockette status.
BTW, how tall are you?
See you in NYC.

Anonymous said...

Oh a girl after my own heart! A good bargain and Margarita's! Lets start happy hour, its five oclock somewhere!

karisma said...

LOL at Swampy's rendition of Jingle Bells there! Im glad to see someone is getting the xmas cheer happening. Im still trying, finally got to the shops yesterday with full intentions of getting it all done. Did not happen and came home to a very sick little boy! Arggghhhh!

The Girl Next Door said...

OH I AM SO JEALOUS! I bought a cheap imitation at Target last summer and finally broke it out of the box - to discover it was indeed "broken." Sniff sniff. I'm coming over. I'll bring some tequila...

Jason, as himself said...

FUN! What a perfect gift for yourself.

dkuroiwa said...

as soon as you and thegirlnextdoor get it all set up, I'll be there.
I.
want.
that.
piece of lovely equipment.
I might even be able to scrounge up some "hidden away" jimmy buffett margaritta mix...maybe...just for you...and me of course!
70% sales.
now i'm really homesick!
*sniff sniff*