Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stop!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, holy mother of Elmo this week has been out of control crazy work has been insane and involved spearheading numerous projects including a food drive a pep rally at an elementary school presentations at another school building a float for the Christmas parade oh my the first Christmas party of the season how could I possibly eat so much no time to exercise I have to walk in the parade tonight Teen Angel's choir program is tomorrow after church there's another party Monday night and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping glad most everyone wants gift certificates crap I need to get those cards mailed and I still don't have a tree up will anyone notice if we don't have a tree oh yes Teen Angel will mount an insurgence if we don't put up a tree blog what's a blog Calgon take me away well the band fruit is here and gee whiz aren't the holidays fun somebody remind me what we're celebrating this season oh yeah the Kind of Peace. Sigh.

4 comments:

Trailboss said...

Breathe girl!

oreneta said...

soundslikesomeoneneedstogo RUNNING!

Jan n Jer said...

Sounds like you need a nice glass of wine, some soft music and a warm fire to cozy up to. Tis the Season - ho ho ho

karisma said...

haha! I absolutely could not read that without taking a breathe! Fullstops please!