Friday, December 26, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Roses are red, holly is too, Santa came to my house, did he comes to yours, too? Top gift goes to Teen Angel. This now makes three guitars. That's enough, I think. I hope she can pay her way through college with weekend gigs.

I asked all of my family to give me money and gift certificates so I can buy myself a nice camera, but I did get those pajamas from Target I dropped 9,000 hints about. They're just so..me.
And guess who got matching footie PJ's?
And guess who would rather be naked except for his diaper. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, too. Tell me your favorite gift, please.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Merry (Day After) Christmas, Hula!:)
Nice PJs.;)
And my favorite gift was my sweet hubby danced me with me to Nat King Cole's version of The Christmas Song. *Sigh*
Happy Holidays, Hula!
Amy:)

The Girl Next Door said...

love the pjs! my favorite gift - my son actually buying, wrapping and then trying to install a new funky showerhead in my bathroom - and the call to Ex at midnight asking advice and ex yelling into the phone "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO if you do that you'll flood the house and there will be a $5000 bathroom renovation" it was hilarious. So we'll stay with the old showerhead (which I thought was fine) but appreciate that Son wants to improve things!!!

oreneta said...

books books books and a painting class!!!

Jan n Jer said...

Looks like somebody had a great Christmas. Love the PJ's I'm gong over to Target and looking for a pair for myself! My favorite gift was my new camera and $100 after christmas shopping money!

dkuroiwa said...

You got them!!!! and you know i'm waaay over here, lusting the heck out of those PJs!!! Fun stuff!!
My hub walked by about the time the picture of Teen Angel and her present was on the the screen and he seriously stopped...leaned down..and *sighed*!! Like he needs another one...he's got 8!!!
My favorite gift? I got 2 Hawaiian DVDs with some of the best hula on them!! I have picked out a couple that I'm going to work on!!
Happy Hula Holidays to you and yours, luv!!!

Trailboss said...

My favorite present was a gift card to buy a full body massage in Paducah. The spa I have been to before is no longer there. Do you have one you would recommend?

Lew Jetton said...

My favortie gift? A day off! Didn't have many those Christmases over the last 30 years!

On the guitars: I topped out at more than a dozen before I finally figured out I could only play one at a time! That was when I started thinning the herd!