1. I wouldn’t have to wear these dad gum pantyhose all day.
2. I could sleep in Saturday morning and then watch cartoons without any guilt.
3. I could eat all of the Girl Scout cookies I wanted without them going straight to my hips.
4. I wouldn’t have to wear underwear with under wires.
5. I could run through the grass hunting Easter eggs Sunday afternoon and maybe get a big white chocolate bunny.
6. I could eat the tail off the bunny first and giggle about it.
7. I would have only ten more school days until Spring Break.
8. I would have only 45 more school days until summer vacation.
9. I would get two and a half months of summer vacation.
10. I wouldn’t have to pay $4000 in federal taxes by April 15th.
11. My clothes could all be worn with tennis shoes and flip flops.
12. My skin would still be soft.
13. Makeup wouldn’t matter.
14. Nothing would sag.
15. Old folks would give me quarters just for being cute.
16. I would be allowed to take a nap every day if I wanted.
17. Someone would drive me everywhere I go.
18. I wouldn't have bags under my eyes.
19. I could play outside until dark.
20. Just about everything would still be exciting…even the small stuff.
Grey winters day - I was feeling inspired by the snowstorm we had yesterday so I thought I'd go for a drive and take a few pictures. All images were taken in Seabrook, NH o...
3 years ago