Monday, March 19, 2012

Quotography-"Spring"

There are so many wonderful quotes about spring.  It's just a glorious time that makes we want to run barefoot through the new soft grass, smelling the damp earth and raising my face to the warm sun.  It lifts my spirits, gives me hope and reminds me that there is always another opportunity to renew one's self if he's only willing.  I truly love spring and the courage it gives me to come alive in so many ways.  It is a gift I try never to take for granted. 
For the other great quotes, stop by here.



5 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Beautiful shot n love the quote!

Linda said...

Love the photo and the quote is wonderful!

Living Life said...

Spring really is about hope and rebirth. I am really enjoying the early spring weather here in PA. Love your photo and quote too.

melifaif said...

One of my favorite all time quotes...splendid!!!!

kayerj said...

What a beautiful shot and an encouraging sentiment. Spring is always full of hope. Thanks for stopping by.