In yesterday’s post I printed my answers to Jason’s interview with me. Now, it’s my turn to interview some folks. The following people volunteered to be interviewed: janjanmom, mamamia and cruisemom. Follow them over to their websites for their answers, and if you’d like to play too just cut and paste the questions and post your answers on your blog. Please leave me a note in the comments so I’ll know you’re playing along. I could ask folks questions about themselves all day long, so it took me a while to narrow down the questions. Here you go.
1. When you take a week long vacation how many pairs of shoes do you take (just for you) and what kind are they?
2. In Sartre’s play No Exit the three main characters are stuck in a room with no exit and don’t like each other. They eventually realize that hell is being stuck with each other forever. What person or persons would be hell for you to be stuck with in a room forever? If you don’t want to name names, just speak in generalities ie..the girl who relentlessly picked on you in third grade.
3. In honor of the inauguration: If you could ask any US President, living or dead, one question and he would have to answer it HONESTLY, which President would you pick, and what question would you ask?
4. Our local newspaper does a weekly thing where they stop someone on the street, ask what the top ten songs are their iPod are and print them. What song in your entire music collection would you be most embarrassed to see in print next to your name?
5. Are you a “hat person”? If so, describe your hat or hats. If not, explain why.
In honor of National Coffee Day let's enjoy a few early autumn images! - It's time for me to enjoy my daily afternoon coffee. It also seems like the perfect time to post a few images I shot this past Thursday while up north o...
1 month ago